Skillet S’more Brownie
This Skillet S’more Brownie is so simple and so delicious! It is gooey and absolutely heavenly. It is a hit wherever it’s served.
I love brownies. They are my go to dessert. I am a chocolate lover and warm, fresh out of the oven brownies will almost always win over just about any dessert. This Skillet S’more Brownie takes it to a whole new level. This recipe is gooey gooey chocolate marshmallow heaven! The crunchy graham crackers sprinkled over top provide a great balance to the gooey texture.
This Skillet S’more Brownie brings the classic summertime staple to the table in a new and delicious twist. My entire family raves about this recipe and requests it often.
I use a box brownie mix because its quick and easy, but you can totally use a recipe from scratch! Here is my all-time favorite brownie recipe!
The holiday season is upon us and this would make a fabulous addition the the dessert table!
- 1 box brownies (plus ingredients box calls for)
- 40 large marshmallows
- 5 Hersey’s chocolate bars, broken into pieces (Or 1½ cups milk chocolate chips)
- 3 graham crackers, broken into ½ inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl prepare brownies according to package.
- Pour batter into a 9 inch cast iron pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 22 to 27 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cover brownies with ½ of the broken pieces of chocolate.
- Sprinkle marshmallows evenly over chocolate.
- Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate and the broken pieces of graham cracker over the marshmallows.
- Return to oven for 3 minutes
- Remove from oven and then turn the oven onto broil.
- Place the brownies under the broiler for 1 minute or until marshmallow are golden brown. Watch carefully because the marshmallows will brown quickly.